Thursday, June 29, 2006

My First Blogging Experience!

Well, where do I start? Paul and Rachel both have blogs. I felt left out, so here I am. Posting my first post on my very own blog!!!
I'm sure I won't keep things updated as well as Paul, but I'll give this a shot.
My name is Kim Kelsey. I have two beautiful children- Addi (age 3) and Levi (age 17 months). This blog will most definitely be primarily dedicated to them and their stories, quotes, and pictures. They are my life and I'm sure this blog will reflect that. Anyway, that's all for my first post.......stay tuned................

6 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, honey. I love you!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

Yay! Kim is not a blogger! I always enjoy reading about the lastest in the Kelsey household. Can't wait...Love ya!

Rachel said...

I meant now a blogger...that is the second typo of the day for me....argh.

Paul said...

Rachel,

Quit hogging space on someone else's
blog! Just kidding.

Anita Lynn Tidwell said...

http://adventuresaticyc.blogspot.com/

Hey Kim I joined in too!!
Send it out to everyone I am like you I will probably never keep it updated fast enough. But anyway..