Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Wonderful Christmas




We had a wonderful Christmas in the Kelsey household. I got lots of nice presents and Santa was GREAT to the kids this year. This was one of the most exciting Christmases because the kids were so excited! Although the presents were great, what I enjoyed most was spending time with family. You can see all of our branch of the Couringtons in the picture above.

Now that Christmas is over the kids have been enjoying playing with all of their presents. They didn't even notice that I put some of them up in the closet for a rainy day.
We are praying for the safe arrival of baby McDowell tomorrow!
If I don't post before then, Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Pretty happy bunch, if I say so myself. I know for certain that the kids are sure cute!

Emily said...

Sounds like your Christmas was great! Love the picture!