Friday, March 28, 2008

Blogging by Bullets...Again!!

  • Well, a LOT has happened since my last post- probably so much I won't remember to tell all of it! But here goes! I will try to get some pictures up sometime this weekend of everything that's been going on!
  • After Addi had the flu, Levi was blessed with the curse as well. He was just as pitiful, but we made it through.
  • We had a great gospel meeting with Clark Sims, but Paul and I missed a lot if it, having to stay home with sick kids.
  • Luckily, Paul, Lila, and myself were spared.
  • Addi is having a BLAST playing softball for the "Firecrackers!" We haven't started games yet, but I'll post a game schedule when I get one.
  • I took Levi to Playhouse Disney Live and he had a great time!!!
  • Lila has learned to "talk" and babbles about 75% of the time now! She also has become an expert and putting her pacifier back in her mouth (the right way) which is a great help! However, she has also decided she likes to eat at 3 a.m. and 7 a.m. again! Whew...I thought we were through with restless nights, but I guess not!
  • We took a group of 57 to the Lads to Leaders Convention in Nashville and had a hugely successful weekend!! I got a little stressed when all but one of our rooms had only one King size bed in them, but most everyone just laughed it off and made it work! Thanks!
  • Well, now to the past few days---- I have an abscess on my leg that appears to be another staph infection. I haven't heard the final lab report yet. It has been very painful. I've had to go to the dr. every day for the past 3 days. Thanks to Rachel for taking me the past two nights. And to Jazz who came and watched the kids yesterday morning so I could sleep. And to mom and dad for keeping Lila last night! And to all of you for your prayers!!! (This list could go on and on). I am feeling some better today and hopeful about this.
  • I guess that about sums it up....I'll try to post pics of Lads and Playhouse Disney later. Have a great weekend!!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your leg! I wish that we were around to help out more in situations like this. Much love, Mandi

Mandi said...

I'm sorry to hear about your leg! I wish that we were around to help out more in situations like this. Much love, Mandi