Monday, April 14, 2008

Two posts in one night....





I just couldn't get everything I wanted tonight into one post, so here goes another! The Firecrackers pulled out their first win tonight.....and guess who hit in the winning run?....yes, that would be #5- ADDI KELSEY!!! Woo hoo! She went 3 for 3 batting tonight and the coach even gave her the game ball!!!!
We are making up Friday night's game tomorrow night (Tuesday) at 7:30, so if anyone wants to brave the FREEZING weather, come on out!!
Tomorrow Addi registers for Kindergarten (little sniffle from Mommy).
Photobucket

5 comments:

Paul said...

Addi asked me "Aren't you super, super, SUPER proud of me?"

Yay, Addi!

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog, very informative. Please visit my site when you have the opportunity to do so.

Anonymous said...

Great job, Addi! We love you!!

Granna said...

Well, she probably deserved the game ball for last night, as well. Now I am Granna, but Addi is one hot firecracker player. She told us on the way to the ballpark that she could see in her mind the other team loosing! What a prophet.

Katie said...

I can't wait to come watch her play. Hopefully we will be able to come Monday night! Go Addi!! What Granna said is hilarious. I love to hear the things Addi comes up with - Kim you have got to write these down. We should send some of them to Reader's Digest. They pay for funnies like this!