Sunday, July 27, 2008

17 days until kindergarten

Just for fun...here are Paul's and my kindergarten pictures!

As the day that Addi goes to big girl school approaches, I can only help but wonder if my mom and Genie felt so sad when it was time for Paul and I to go to school?
On another note, we have decided to send Levi to K3 3 days a week. We think it will be good for him to be around some other kids his age and to learn some things too! He will be going Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from nine until noon. Life in the Kelsey house will never be the same.
.





Photobucket

5 comments:

Paul said...

Man, I was so cute. Want on earth happened to me?

Granna said...

You were both cute- and when you (Kim) started to K, Daniel was like 5 weeks old, so I did not have time to be sad!!! No, seriously, I felt like I had taken my prized possession and left "it" in the care of total strangers. How strange that the "stranger" that I left you with was Mrs. Tidwell- who is now at the school where Addi will be in K. I can't believe that my Addi is starting school. I DO feel old.

Paul said...

Kim was and is cute. Granna, you are not old!

Crystal said...

Good luck in the coming weeks. I hope everything goes well.

Anonymous said...

Time flies, that's for sure! I cannot believe Addi and Braigen will be in kindergarten this year.

Levi will do great in K3.

You will have to be sure to let us know how the next few weeks go for everyone. :)