Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Beach, Club Libby Lu, and Levi's New Sheets

I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures!! I know I'm behind, but I promise I'll try to do better now that our internet is fixed. Please comment to let me know you're stopping by! Hope you enjoy!

Lila enjoying the Beach
Addi striking a pose
Levi loved the sand and water!
Addi got to go to Club Libby Lu for a Libby Du Makeover. This was a special treat for going to bed early the last few weeks in her own room and in celebration of going to Kindergarten in a few weeks!
Levi enjoying his new Thomas sheets! Thanks, Granna!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the kids had a wonderful time at the beach. How fun! I cannot believe how fast they are growing! :)

Theresa said...

Hi, Kim! I've been enjoying reading your blog - don't stop writing it. :D (I'm Paul's old friend from Stage 13 days.)
You guys look like you had a great time at the beach and getting a makeover. Let's hear it for looking gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, I checked out your blog I think it is really nice and informative..I hope Addie has a great first day of school.