Thursday, August 28, 2008

Levi's Latest Obsession

Levi found this bicycle while online shopping with me on Amazon.com (my favorite place to shop online!) and now he wants to look at it EVERY day!! I guess Santa may have to bring it!! They also have a cool Thomas helmet and knee pads! I think both of the kids may get bikes this year for Christmas.
I know Christmas is a good 4 months away, but it is that time of year where I start thinking towards what I'm going to get the kids and others on our Christmas list. I also can't help but think of my own "wish" items! Although I probably won't be getting one, I have had my eye on an iPod Nano...but I'd rather spend the money on the kids!! And my birthday is coming up (too soon to turn the big 3-0.) and I'm getting a gym membership from my hubby and kiddos. I'm looking forward to that! Enough of this random post....
Have a great Labor Day weekend!!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

I have already bought two Christmas presents! I can't wait! Maybe they can teach Hannah to ride her tricycle!

lesliemcguirk said...

Well, I can't go to the gym without my iPod Nano, so I think that should be a packaged gift. :)

Rachel said...

I like Leslie's idea!

I have already bought 4 or 5 Christmas presents. I love shopping early:)