Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Levi could be Edward Cullen

Okay, for those of you who haven't been "sucked in" to the Twilight series, or you live in a cave, you may not know who Edward Cullen is. Well, if you don't know, he's the main Vampire featured in the Twilight series (I've read the first book and Rachel and I saw the movie Sunday night- I would recommend both!). ANYWAY....Don't think I've lost my mind, but there are several ways that Levi is like Edward...

1. He shows his teeth and growls at me when he's angry.
2. He's VERY sensitive to smell.
3. He's pasty white.
4. He's cold to the touch most of the time.
5. His physical appearance is flawless. He is beautiful.
6. The thought, sight, or smell of blood makes him gag, so I guess that cancels out #s 1-5......

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOL

lesliemcguirk said...

Wait, are you suggesting Levi is a vampire??? Scary.... ;)