Monday, February 02, 2009

Oh So Excited!!


Okay, I shouldn't be this excited over something so materialistic, but I am! My brand new Nikon d60 will be arriving at my front door sometime tomorrow! (Barring any unforeseen interference dealing with UPS delivery!) SO....you will definitely be seeing more pictures on this blog!! I'm so excited!! I have never had a really nice camera before. Actually, I think this is the most expensive thing (besides our home and vehicles) that I've purchased for myself. Thank you, Paul!!

3 comments:

The McDowells said...

I really like my Nikon! Can't wait to see all your pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is great! I remember you telling me about this. I can't wait to see your pictures. :)

Monica said...

Hey! I'm so excited for you. My husband bought me a Nikon D90 for Christmas and I love it so much. I'm like you, it's probably one of the most expensive thing we have ever bought for me....just for me. I can't wait to see your pictures.

By the way, I work with Lisa, that's how I found your blog.

Have fun with the new camera!