Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Another Boring Post

Well, Paul has been bugging me to create a new post, so here it is. I guess a lot has happened since my last post, but most of it isn't worth mentioning. We had a nice 4th of July. Spent it at Mom and Dad's and then went to see the fireworks on red mountain. Last Wednesday night I spent the night in Parrish, AL with my grandparents. That was quite the adventure!
The weight watchers thing hasn't been going great. I actually gained 3.4 pounds in one week last week! Ugh! I've done better this week and hope to have lost some of that I gained. On the other hand, Paul has lost 20 pounds in the last 4 weeks! Go Paul! He's really been exercising a lot and eating right! I'm trying to steal some of his motivation, but it hasn't quite worked yet.
Addi spent Sunday and Monday night at Granna and Gramps' house. She kind of makes me feel bad because she never wants to come home. Mom said that when they started to bring her she said, "But why do you have to take me home?" She was very excited when she got home and realized I had cleaned her room for her though! Levi, on the other hand, is quite happy to be home most all the time!
Well, that's all my rambling for now.............

2 comments:

Oberon said...

......that wasn't a boring post.

Rachel said...

I would say I wondered when you were going to do a new post, but what can I say. I am not exactly doing a great job of updating my blog either.