Sunday, July 23, 2006

Wow- What a Weekend!!!



Well, as you can see I'm awake on a Saturday night at almost 1 a.m.! Why? Because I think I now have my days and nights mixed up, thanks to a lock-in at church on Friday night. Addi and I stayed up all night long! She didn't go to sleep until about 6:05 a.m.!!!! I couldn't believe it. When everyone settled down to eat breakfast, Addi came walking across the room to me and she was asleep while she was walking! She was a real trooper and didn't hardly fuss at all!
Yesterday, or I guess actually today (it's 12:55 p.m. as I type this) we went to a party at Pump it Up in Trussville for Jared's and Joseph's very merry unbirthdays! It was really fun and the kids had a blast. I think the adults had more fun though!
Paul has some new pictures from the party on his blog and I'm including one here- this
picture is Levi and cousin Alex sliding on the slide at Pump it Up. We had so much fun and a special thanks to the Glenns and Sanders for inviting us!!!

Here's also a picture of Addi at about 6:10 a.m. yesterday morning at the lock-in! She was worn out!!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Love the new look! And I love you!