Thursday, July 27, 2006

"We have a spill in line 3!"

Those were the words that this mother won't forget for quite a while....We had to stop by Hill's last night after church to pick up a couple of things. While we were on the last aisle, Addi said, "Mommy, I need to go tee tee." WELL, I didn't know there was a bathroom available to the public so I told her just to hold it because we would be home in about 5 minutes. Well, while we were in line checking out, the pressure became more than Addi could bare so she peed right in the floor! And it wasn't just a little bit. I was so embarrassed and told the girl checking us out that if she would find the mop I would gladly clean it up. But instead she gets on the intercom and says, "We need a clean up for a spill in line 3!" Oh how embarrassing...

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh Kim! I feel so bad for you and Addi! I am sorry but that story of us going to yoga was to good to keep to my self!

Emily said...

That's another great story you can remind Addi of when she gets older-that along with the one at McDonalds.