Sunday, August 06, 2006

This time it was aisle 7............

One of the greatest joys of motherhood has to be the dreaded stomach virus. Just kidding of course. Addi has been battling some kind of bug the past couple of days. Temperature got up to 104.1 at one point yesterday. But back to the title of this post. Addi and I went to Target yesterday afternoon and that's when this lovely virus hit....when she vomited on aisle 7. Embarrassed once again, I found an employee and told them what had happened. Meanwhile, Addi was crying and hollering, "Please don't let anybody step in it!" She has been quite pitiful. I guess I say, "Bless your heart" a lot when she is sick because at one point last night she said, "Mommy, will you please bless my heart."
She seems to be feeling some better today although she was quite upset about missing church. When I explained to her that she couldn't go because she might get someone else sick, she said, "But why can't I get everyone else sick? They will miss me."
Hopefully she will continue to feel better. We have soccer "tryouts" (they just see the kids to pick teams) on Tuesday evening. I'll try to take some pictures to post later.

No comments: