Friday, August 18, 2006

My Lucky Day!

Paul, Addi, Levi, and I went to Free Friday Flicks tonight in Homewood Park. Before the movie, which was Ice Age 2 tonight, they draw for prizes. I won 4 tickets to Six Flags over Georgia!! Woo hoo! Addi has been wanting to go since the youth from church went and she didn't get to go. So she is excited that we will be able to go now! Tickets are almost 50 bucks a piece now if you buy them at the gate! Levi won't have to have a ticket so cousin Jasmine will probably get to go on a "field trip" day!






In other news, baby Hannah still hasn't made her arrival. Although her due date isn't until Thursday, we are all ready to meet her!!! Katie's last day of work was today and I know she's glad....maybe she will get a little rest before Hannah comes.

Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Honey,

You forgot to mention that I was the one who filled out an entry for you and I wadded it up to increase your chances of it been drawn. Ha, just playing.

I'm glad you won. Going to Six Flags will bring back memories of our first trip to six flags 9 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning the tickets!

Emily said...

Cool! You hit the jackpot! I'm glad you won them. Also, thanks for reading my poorly put together blog!