Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Early Tuesday Morning

Hi Everybody. It's been a while since I blogged, and I couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd drop in and say hi.
We had a pretty rough weekend. Levi wasn't on his best behavior at church Sunday (I'll leave out the horrifying details). It's so easy to become discouraged, even when you know you're doing what's right. Thankfully, no matter what, I have God and Paul on my side. I guess instead of focusing on the negative I should read my own post on "Thanksgiving" and be thankful for those in my life that are on my side.

6 comments:

Granna said...

I think you have more on your side than just God and Paul. We raised a strong young lady, and times like these are when you grab the tops of your boots, and trudge on. Remember, you can't fix what you didn't break, so you just have to turn it over to God and know that there are better days ahead. Your cheering section is larger than you think!

Rachel said...

You know I am on your "side" even though it isn't about sides. I realize I am not a parent but please don't be discouraged. There will always be something or someone who tries to make you believe otherwise but they are the ones who are missing out. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I can't add anything better than what your mom said; hang in there and hold your head high. You're a great mom to Levi and Addi!

Granna said...

http://snootertoot.blogspot.com/
Thought you might like this blog- it is kind of cute and some of it makes me think of Addi.

Anonymous said...

Don't let a few discourage you from doing what is right! You and Paul are great parents. I hope Josh and I are half the parents you are to Addi and Levi!

Emily said...

Well, I wrote something on this site the other day, but it's not showing. Man, I need a new computer. Hopefully, I'll get one this weekend. Ok, here's what I said, "Don't let people bother you, who have shot their nerves on their own crazy families so that they cannot endure the real world."