Friday, September 01, 2006

"I'm Hungry!!!!"

Tonight I'll share a story from last week. About a half hour after lunch, Addi came into the living room and declared, "I'm hungry! Will you get me something to eat?" I said, "Addi, you just ate lunch. Wait about an hour and I'll get you a snack." Then she informed me, "But I'm really hungry! I'll show you I'm hungry!!!" She then pulled me off the couch and drug me into the kitchen where she proceeded to step on the scales! She said, "Look! It says 'Addi is hungry!'" Couldn't resist her after that- had to give her the snack!
In other weight related news, I lost 2.6 lbs at Weight Watchers this week. I lost 1.6 last week so I'm finally headed back in the right direction. I'm back at my lowest since I started WW, which is nice after having several weeks of up, down, up, down, up. I've been more motivated since I bought a treadmill at a yard sale and have been getting more exercise.

1 comment:

Granna said...

The scales tell me I am hungry a lot of the time. I am sorry I gave you a bunch of fat genes! Congrats on the success.