Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And the winner is.....




I just have to post that my husband was named "Teacher of the Month" at Pleasant Grove Elementary School this month!! Since this is the first month they've done this, it is quite an honor. I am very proud of him! He works extremely hard and it's about time he got some recognition for it! Teachers were nominated by students' parents. Paul was not only nominated by some of this year's parents, but also by parents from years past. What a nice compliment!!
Paul got a nice arrangement of flowers from a local florist and there will be a picture of him in a local newspaper called the "Western Star." (Although I must admit that when I saw Paul coming up to the front door with the flowers, I thought I was being rewarded for the wonderful wife that I am). :-)
Way to go hubby!!!

2 comments:

Paul said...

Aaaah. How sweet.

I need to get you some flowers for being "Wife and Mom of the Month." Actually, not just for the month, but permanently.

Anonymous said...

Good Job Paul!