Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tagged!

Well, Paul tagged me and I refused to follow up. But then my preacher friend Adam called me a "fuddy-duddy" so I figured if a preacher calls you a "fuddy-duddy" maybe I should lighten up a little.
Here are 8 weird things about me:
1. I almost died when my oldest child, Addi, was born. I had a rare disease called Fatty Liver Disease of Pregnancy. It only occurs in as few as 1 in 20,000 births. I have memory loss from the whole ordeal and I think I had post traumatic stress disorder too (that is self-diagnosis).
2. I met my husband on the internet. (Yes, I know that's not weird anymore, but it was weird when we met in 1996!).
3. I'm a preacher's kid who never moved until I went to college. (Now that is weird).
4. My child acted so bad in church that there had to be an elders meeting following the event!
5. I don't like any kind of pea or bean. Not a single kind. So don't e-mail me and say, "Not even green beans?" NO, not even green ones! Yuck.
6. I had my gallbladder removed when Addi was 5 weeks old. And now I can't eat anything with sesame seeds in it without having to visit a bathroom within 10 minutes. Unfortunately, that includes two of my favorite foods- sesame chicken from Shanghai Chinese Restaurant and Big Macs!
7. I'm addicted to myspace.
8. I homeschool my 16 year old cousin.

Well, I'm not sure if all that's weird enough....but there you go.

2 comments:

Paul said...

I thought you liked jelly beans. Do those count?

Kim said...

Yeah, I guess that could count. I also like vanilla beans (like in Breyers vanilla ice cream)!!! So there you go smarty pants!