Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Still sick

Well, Addi is still quite sick. She has coxsackie virus with herpangina (I think I got that right). In layman's terms she has a bunch of blisters in her mouth and throat. She is not sleeping well and hollered a lot throughout the night last night. I hope she gets better soon. We are also hoping that baby Hannah doesn't decide to come until we all get better so we can all go see her at the hospital! I'm sure Katie is hoping otherwise, but I guess we'll just see how it goes. I remember that when cousin Jasmine was born Josh and Daniel had the chicken pox and didn't get to see her in the hospital.
On a funnier note, Addi got into one of her philosophical discussions about heaven before we went to bed last night. Addi said, "When we get to heaven will we take our milk with us?" I explained that in heaven we would have everything we need. She said, "God probably has LOTS of milk then." After thinking a minute or so she said, "And he probably has a microwave!" (Most of you know that at age 3, Addi decided she likes her milk warmed up- in the microwave- before she drinks it!)
Well, remember us in your prayers that Addi will get better soon and Levi will be spared this horrible virus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Addi is sick! I know that isn't fun. I hope she gets to feeling better soon!

Emily said...

Hope the kids will soon be back to their happy, healthy selves real soon!