Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Iron Bowl


Well, today is the IRON BOWL- for those of you outside the state of Alabama, today is the biggest day of the year in Alabama football. It doesn't matter who has what kind of record, even if both teams haven't had the best season, this game is all that matters! At about 2:3o this afternoon most Alabamians who aren't fortunate to go to the game will be glued to their televisions, including me. Alabama and Auburn will face off for bragging rights for another year. Being raised an Auburn fan, I will be cheering for the orange and blue! No, I'm not going to cry any tears if Auburn loses, but I will be happy if they win!
Paul and Addi have gone to Billy and Mary's to watch the game with my family. I decided to stay home so Levi can get his normal afternoon nap. Plus, I wouldn't really get to watch the game over there for having to chase Levi everywhere! Also, we are going to Rachel and Ben's for Thanksgiving dinner and I need to do a little cooking this afternoon during the game.
Well, that's all for now. I'll post my "Thanksgiving" blog later! We are leaving for Oklahoma on
Tuesday and I might not post again until we get there! Pray we have a safe and noneventful trip!

Update: Auburn wins 22-15! That makes five years in a row!! WARRRRRRR EAGLE!!!!

1 comment:

Paul said...

The best part of marrying you was that I became an Auburn fan.

Just kidding.

The best part of marrying you was that I have a best friend!