Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

Well, today is Thanksgiving Day! It seems like we have been anticipating this day in the Kelsey household for quite sometime now. We made it to Oklahoma yesterday, safely, after about 13 1/2 driving hours. We did stop and spend the night and the kids were EXCELLENT in the car!
We are going over to Paul's aunt and uncle's house today for lunch and then everyone will come over here later to celebrate cousin Andrew's and Addi's birthdays! Addi is very excited!
I'm not going to try to list everything I'm thankful for today. I hope that all of our Alabama family knows that we miss them and we are thankful for them daily! We are extra thankful this year to spend some time with Paul's family because it has been 8 months since we have seen them!
My love to everyone back home!

2 comments:

Granna said...

We are missing you guys today, but we are thankful that you are with your family and going to enjoy the blessing of being with loved ones. The house will be quiter, as Hannah does not make much noise yet, but I can imagine that the Kelsey household will be rocking! We are thankful to God for you all. Please be careful.
Mom

Ashley said...

Love you blog and hopefully I can visit your state in the near future. Please visit my blog and make sure you sign my guestbook so I know you were there