Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Glad to be home!!

As most of you know, I had to spend Sunday night in the hospital. I got the dreaded stomach virus that has been going around and I got dehydrated, even though I had been drinking lots of water.
I won't go into the details of the visit (they aren't fun to think about, especially the 6 attempts to find a vein worth pursuing for an IV). I just want to thank everyone who helped us out in the past few days.
I especially want to thank my mom who took off work so she could stay at the hospital with me so Paul could keep up with the kids. Also to Angela Gulledge who brought supper for Paul and the kids last night. And a special thanks to Marty, Susan, Pam, Emily, and Jared who helped put together the Lads booklets and to Emily and Jared for watching Levi at Addi's game last night so Paul could watch the game. There's no way I could thank everyone without missing someone. Thanks for all the prayers that were said on my behalf!
Also, Thanks to Daniel and Mandi who have taken care of the "Easter Bunny" duties in my absence!
I feel some better and was able to sleep all night last night for the first night in 5 nights! Hopefully I will feel up to the Lads to Leaders Convention coming up this weekend.
I would be amiss if I didn't say a thanks to Paul too. He has really been a trooper and took very good care of the kids while I was down. I love you, Paul. Don't know what I'd do without you!

6 comments:

Granna said...

I am glad that you are home- no matter what the age- your baby is still your baby. I hope you feel better soon. Take it as easy as you can.

Kim said...

Bless your heart! I am sorry to hear you have been so sick. I think you have all had your share of the yuckies...maybe they will leave you alone for a good long while. Take care of yourself.

Rachel said...

I am glad you are feeling better. I have been worried. Call me if you need ANYTHING.

Emily said...

Boy am I glad you are feeling better! It would have been horrible if ya'll were to sick for L/L. It is always a fun time and I didn't want you to miss it! If you need anything else, PLEASE call!

Anonymous said...

I know you, Paul and the kids are glad to have you home! Sorry that you guys have been so sick there. I hope you are back to 100% soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're doing okay now! Uggh, sorry you had to spend some time at the hospital :( I hope you feel better soon.

P.S. I like looking at the electronic baby grow!