Thursday, April 19, 2007

Second Trimester!

Just a note to let everyone know that we've now ventured into the second trimester! It's hard to believe we're already at 14 weeks! It seems like it's going faster this time! No, I'm not going to start posting "belly pics" but I will note that my regular blue jeans are now too tight, despite my 10 pound total weight loss. I bet I've gained back at least half of that weight since we've been in Oklahoma. My appetite has returned and Genie's great cooking and the eating out is getting to me!! It is always a relief to hit the 14 week mark as risk of miscarriage is significantly lower now. Everything seems to be going well and Carter or Lila (hopefully we'll know which on May 8th) is starting to kick where mommy can feel it!
We are starting our journey back home this evening. Paul's sisters, their husbands, and all the kids will be here for a late lunch this afternoon and we'll try to leave by 6. We'll stop and spend the night somewhere on the road and make the rest of the trip tomorrow. We will be celebrating Charles and Genie's birthdays today- they are on the 17th and 24th of April.
Please pray for us as we travel.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am glad you are on your way home. Please be careful. I am glad that the pregnacy is going well. However, we need to speak regarding the text message you sent me. It was ugly!!!!!!

Kim said...

I will be praying for your safe return!