Monday, April 16, 2007

My Little Farmer



We are really having a great time in Oklahoma! We've enjoyed two beautiful days of great weather. We went yesterday to the Waurika Rattlesnake Hunt. You can see pictures of that on Paul's Blog. Last night we went over to great Gramma and PaPa Kelsey's for Gramma's famous gumbo. I'll have to admit that the taste is growing on me and I actually enjoyed it.

Today we went up to Mt. Scott (to a girl who was raised in Alabama it only seems like a very large hill, but in Oklahoma it's the biggest "mountain" they have!) The kids had a great time and Paul and I did too. We took the kids to Burger King and let them play in the indoor playplace and then went to the mall for a few minutes. Paul got up early to go help his dad and PaPa on the farm this morning, but the kids and I got to sleep in.

Not sure what tomorrow holds, but I do know we're going to the Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast in the morning. Fun, fun.

I'm sure I'll put some more pictures up later, but I just wanted to post this one Paul took last night. It's a picture of Levi on PaPa and great PaPa's farm.

6 comments:

Paul said...

I think this is one of the best pictures in Levi history.

Rachel said...

Too cute! I am glad you all are having a good time.

Granna said...

I want an 8x10!

Emily said...

That is a really great picture! You have to frame it and put it on your picture wall! Levi always takes great pictures, but this one should be taken somewhere and turned into a painting and framed.

Katie said...

We miss you but we are glad that you are having a good time. I guess we have to share you guys sometimes! That picture is so cute. I miss Levi's energy!

Anonymous said...

You should put the photo on http://www.sxc.hu/ - maybe Levi would be in article about country kids or something.