Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!!! Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Well, I'm a day late, but "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!" I can't really begin to tell you all what a special dad I have (but most of you that read my blog already know!). I'm tearing up just thinking about what I could say about him. He's had so much going on the past few years and especially the past couple of months taking care of my grandparents. My mom always said that everyone needs to have a daughter to take care of them, but my dad seems to have spoiled that theory. He is so patient and so kind and I hope one day I can take as much time and patience to care for him as he has done for his parents. I hope he knows how much I love him and how much respect I have for him. He has always been the best Christian example for all of us and I love him dearly!!!
And today is my sister-in-law, Katie's (Josh's Katie for those who know I have two sisters-in-law named Katie!) birthday! I'll tell you I am so thankful that Katie is a part of our family!! She has been such a help to me in the past year, always willing to keep the kids for my dr.'s appointments or just to go Christmas shopping! And she has also given me my precious neice, Hannah!! Katie is a rare jewel and I hope she knows how much I appreciate and love her!!! Happy Birthday, Katie!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks, Kim! I love you too! I am happy to keep the kids. They make the day interesting and Hannah LOVES her cousins!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Kim you have great sister-in-law she is so sweet and Hannah is a fast little girl but cute. Your kid's are just as cute. Your Dad is a great person and I love to here him preach. Well take care and May God Bless.