Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Two Months Old!

I find it terribly hard to believe that Christmas is almost here and our little angel is two whole months old!!!! I should do like all good moms do and post pictures, but I'll do that later!
Lila went to the dr. today for her two month checkup. Poor baby got 4 shots and one vaccine by mouth! She was pitiful for about 3 seconds and then turned back into her calm little self. I should be knocking on wood as I type this, but Lila is the closest thing to perfect I've ever seen. For a whole week now, she has slept all night!!! She hardly ever cries, and when she does it's because she's hungry or dirty. She never cries for no reason!
She weighed 10 pounds, 13 ounces today! She is still 22 inches long (I think they may have mismeasured her last time). She is in the 50% for height, weight, and head circumference. I'm sure that's the one and only time that will ever happen! The only concern I had today was the little mark on her cheek, which I was pretty sure was a birthmark and Dr. Smith said it definitely was. They will repeat her hip ultrasound in January, but Dr. Smith said her hips look great. He said she was perfect! She got to start eating applesauce today and it was definitely a big hit!
Christmas update: I'm done with all of my shopping (except for the two names we have for the young adult class, but our party isn't until New Year's Eve, so I'll buy them after Christmas!)! I'm pretty pleased with how all my gifts turned out and I hope the recipients will be just as happy!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You do realize the party is December 31st and not January 31st!

Paul said...

?? Yes, Rachel. She states that. "New Year's Eve." Don't you read? Get some glasses now.

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know when my kid's were little I never like having to take them and get the shot's. They always look at me with those sad eye's after it was all over with. That little girl is going up and is looking good to. Well I hope you all have a good Christmas.

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Ok Lila... I need you to have a talk with Miss Bayley in Bible Class...would you please tell her how nice sleeping all night like a big girl is! Bayley thinks waking up every 20-30 minutes from 2:30 am until 6am is a game... ughhh Help her sweet Lila! Please and Thank You!