Thursday, January 03, 2008

2008, Here we are!!!

Well, 2008 is here and I haven't blogged in a while!!! We are doing well. We had a great Christmas, even though part of the holidays were plagued by a stomach virus for Levi, Addi, Paul and myself! Luckily, Lila has been spared so far!
The kids got so much stuff for Christmas it is ridiculous!! They are loving the ride-on toys from Gramps and Granna and all their other goodies!
I took Levi to the dr. yesterday and he has bronchitis. He doesn't feel well, but seems some better today.
I started back to Weight Watchers last week...I lost 7.6 pounds this week! Woo hoo! I guess I'll try to update my weight loss here on the blog as a means of accountability!
Today, Addi and I went to see Annie in the Broadway Across America series. It was awesome!! We had a great time!! This was my Christmas present from Paul and the kids and I couldn't have picked out anything better myself!
Paul goes back to work tomorrow *sigh*. I have enjoyed having him home as he is a GREAT help to me!
What will 2008 bring for us? Who knows! There are a few things I am already looking forward to this year. First of all, Paul and I will, Lord willing, celebrate our 10th anniversary in May of 2008. Also, the whole Kelsey family is taking a vacation to Branson, Missouri in June. We are already looking forward to that! In August, our baby will start kindergarten *another sigh*. I will miss having Addi at home with me every day, but I know it's time for her to get out there in the world and get the education she needs to be the successful woman I know she will be! I already have feelings of excitement for her!
We pray that this year will bring a liver transplant for my Aunt Mary. And we pray for good health for all our friends and family! Happy New Year everyone!!

3 comments:

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I know what you mean when they start to school I cryed and the kid's went on like it was nothing. When one went in you are like me you have two more at home. But you will miss Addie I know she is a sweetheart and I know she will go far in life. She has great parent's and Grand parent's. Take care and May God Bless.

Emily said...

God bless you and your family this new year! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I hope the trip in Branson went well! Which one of the Branson hotels did you stay in? I'm trying to find one near all the activities I hear!