Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Levi!!!!

I can't believe Levi turns three today!! You can see below how much he has grown!!! I can't put into words how much Levi means to me and all of our family. He brings life to our household like noone else! I can't say he's outgrown the terrible two's yet, but I have hope for this year!!! He is so vibrant and loving. I can see how much he's grown in the past three years and can only imagine what the next three will bring!! We are having a birthday party at our house Sunday night for him and I'll try to post pictures of that later! Happy Birthday and I love you, Little Man!!!!!

January 20, 2005
Summer 2005 (A little chunky, you think? Now he wears a slim!!!)
His smile melts my heart!!! December 2007




5 comments:

Mandi said...

His smile melts my heart, too! I guess that's allowed. I love love love the smile on Paul's blog when Levi is playing the Nintendo DS. That's what life should consist of, smiles like that! Happy Birthday, Levi! We love you!!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love that little smile also it can always make me smile when I see him. But the big three is hard to beleive I will not forget him saying when we were in the Mountain's that year. I stuck when he was in the car seat in my van.

Granna said...

3! I love me some Levi. Wow- don't Lila look like Levi in that second picture. Unreal!!!!!!!

Katie said...

He is so cute and has grown so much! Happy Birthday, Levi!

Emily said...

He is so handsome!