Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Happy Birthday, Paul!!!


Happy Birthday today to the best husband in the world!!! That's right- Paul turns 33 today. He already knows this, but his birthday present from me is the gift of some time alone!!! Yippee!! We are going to Atlanta Friday night to stay at the Sheraton and then to the Georgia Aquarium on Saturday. I don't know if the gift is for him or partly for myself, but either way, we are looking forward to it! A special thanks to Josh and Katie and Jared and Emily for so graciously volunteering to take the kids for the night! And say a special prayer for them, especially J & E because they will have Levi!
Another side note- This month Levi is 3, Paul is 33, and Lila is 3 months!! It's a month for threes!!
Happy Birthday to my best friend!!!

4 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Jared & Emily will have fun! Levi is just too cute these days! I consider him Bayley & Lila's personal (or car seat/passi) bodyguard. lol

Enjoy your time away! You deserve it.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday, Paul. We are looking forward to a good time!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

Enjoy the time alone it is always nice. Have a great Birthday Paul and many more.

mary said...

Hey Kim
I hope the kids visit was good today. I am glad you finally got a time to get away you need it and it will be good for you and for Paul. I know you will have a great time. I wish I could take a break somewhere but hopefully soon. That was so sweet of you to do what you did for Jasmine but she doesn't spend time with the kids for that reason she loves them so much and so do the rest of us. I get to keep Aidyn Saturday morning while Pam gets here hair highlighted I can't wait. I hope he is good. Mary