Sunday, February 03, 2008

So much to say....here go the bullets again!

  • We had family over Thursday night for Paul's birthday and had a great time. We got barbecue from Uncle Sam's and enjoyed having just family around.
  • MaMa is still in the hospital and not doing well at all. We certainly covet your prayers on her behalf.
  • Bobby Norris, family friend, passed away Thursday night unexpectedly. He was a truly enjoyable person to be around and a preacher of the Gospel for many years. He will be truly missed and his family certainly needs your prayers.
  • We watched the new episode of Lost Thursday night with Alex after everyone left and it was Great!
  • Alex has the flu and strep throat. We hope the rest of us (and especially Mary) will be spared.
  • Thursday, Addi and Levi had their 5 and 3 year checkups. Both are healthy as can be! Addi got 4 shots but was a good girl because she knew was getting her paper (blue form) to start kindergarten in the fall. Dr. Smith was very pleased with everything.
  • We still haven't heard back from Lila's ultrasound (which we were supposed to hear about on Thursday). I will be calling the pediatricians office every thirty minutes tomorrow until I know something!
  • Paul and I went to Atlanta Friday night and Saturday and had a WONDERFUL trip! The aquarium there is awesome and we will be going back soon with the kiddos.
  • The kids were all good while we were gone! Another thanks to Josh & Katie and Jared & Emily for taking good care of them!
  • We took the kids to Hannah Presley's birthday party at Fun Factory on Saturday night and they had a blast!
  • We had Shanghai for lunch today and it was good.
  • I took Addi to see the Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus Best of Both Worlds Concert in 3D at the movies today. It cost us $36 to get in and I almost had a stroke! However, we were already at the ticket booth and I knew Addi would be heartbroken if I said no.
  • Addi and I went to Josh and Katie's tonight to watch the Super Bowl, but we visited in the kitchen with the ladies and didn't watch a second of the game!
  • Lila has discovered her voice and is really talking a LOT! Must mean she is going to be like Addi!
  • I have a dentist appointment in the morning and Jazz is coming to watch the kiddos for me.
  • I'm going to sign Addi up for softball on Saturday. We're all excited about that!
  • I'm sure I forgot something, but that's all for now!!!!

2 comments:

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Kim...have u heard about Lila's ultrasound

Katie said...

Your kids were wonderful! Your weekend made me tired reading about it! Let us know when you hear from the ultrasound!