Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Under Construction...

As you can see, the blog is currently under a little construction- Thanks to Paul winning a contest at See my Designs by Shauna! Thanks so much, Shauna, for the new look! I still have to get my links and blinkies and everything loaded back up! Let me know what you think about the new look!

My heart has been extremely heavy the past couple of days. I finally got to go up to the hospital to see MaMa on Sunday. I have never seen anyone more pitiful in my entire life. I went back to see her yesterday and she was worse, if that is even possible. The feeling of helplessness that I feel when I'm there is so overwhelming. I want to do something for her, as I know the rest of my family does as well, but there's nothing that can be done. The doctors are working to try to find out what is going on physically as she has some kind of infection. As a family, all we can do is cry on each other's shoulders and pray, pray that this suffering doesn't continue. Please continue to remember us all in your prayers.

In happier news, Josh finished laying the tile in my kitchen yesterday. It looks great so far! He will come back some time in the next few days to finish it by filling in the grout. I can't thank him enough for volunteering his talent and hard work to do this for us! It's nice to have a handy brother!

What would we do without family in times like these???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blog looks great!! I'm sorry to hear about your MaMa, I heard she was sick but I didn't know what was wrong. I'm keeping your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

i like the new look

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE BANNER!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I love your new look that is great. I need something new if you would ask your husband to fix mine up that would be nice. I did not know how to do it. I am praying for you Grand parents and thinking about them alot.