Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Quick Update

  • Lila is 4 months old today!!!! I can't believe it! Where has the time gone? I'll update more tomorrow on her stats, etc. She goes to the pediatrician in the morning.
  • I'm going to be an aunt again!!! Congratulations Luke and Lori! And big brother Andrew too of course!
  • Paul's cousin's husband was on Deal or No Deal last night and the rest of his episode will be on tomorrow night. Who thinks he won the million???
  • My MaMa Courington is not doing well. Please keep her in your prayers.
  • Also please continue to pray for Mary as she waits for her liver transplant.
  • In good news, Josh is going to work on our kitchen floor soon to repair the water damage done by the stupid dishwasher. And I'm getting a new dishwasher. Yea!
  • Addi is really excited about Valentine's Day....but I have no idea why!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Lila is growing so fast! I saw a picture of her on Tina's blog. She is a doll! I will definitely keep your MaMa C and Mary in my prayers. I am so glad that you, Paul and the kids are doing well.

Take Care,
Erin