Friday, February 15, 2008

Kiddo updates

Lila went to the dr. Wednesday for her four month checkup. She weighs 13 pounds, 7 ounces and is 22 1/2 inches long. She is healthy as can be!

Yesterday, I was trying to get Addi to pick up in the living room (a mess she made on her own). After telling her SEVERAL times very nicely to pick up I was starting to get aggravated. I finally said, "No more tv until this room is picked up!" To which Addi replied, "Why are you trying to be like Mrs. Hannigan?!?" UGH!!!

This morning, Levi was picking his nose....he puts it in his mouth! I say, "Levi! Don't do that! That is yucky!!!!!!" To which he replies, "That's not lucky (his word for yucky), it's DELICIOUS!!!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when Levi says delicious. He is the cutest little young man ever. When we were sitting in church and Levi was putting on my chapstick he was saying that is "delicious" and I did all I could do to keep from laughing. Your children have great personalities. I have to be a chaperone for our Valentine's party here at school tonight from 6 to 8 this will be very interesting. I will try to get some pictures and post them on the blog soon. Love you Mary

Rachel said...

Is she calling you Ms. Hannigan from ANNIE!!!!!!?????

That is hysterical!

Kelly said...

Has to be from "Annie!" Levi is a piece of work - just like my Jenna pie!

Unknown said...

Yes, Mrs. Hannigan from Annie! (I guess I should have clarified that!)

Paul said...

Levi is definitely not a "picky" eater.

Rachel said...

Love the new look. Very Cute!!!

The McDowells said...

Like the new look! Did you make the banner?