Thursday, February 21, 2008

Weight Loss Sponsors???

I've been considering the idea of either starting a weight loss blog (or just using this blog) to get people to sponsor my weight loss to give me some motivation. I gained 3 pounds at last weeks WW weigh in and I'm not sure tonight will be much better. I wonder if I just put it out there on the WWW if I would be a little more motivated to get MOVIN'! There was a lady on Rachael Ray that had people sponsor her, five pounds at a time...they offered her incentives, but more importantly they were her cheering section, motivator, for that five pounds. She had lost over 150 pounds! What do all my blog readers think??? Could I get enough people to sponsor me? Do I have the guts to post my weight on here (like you don't know I'm fat)???? If it's not in print, it's not true, right???
Please let me know what you all think????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Kim I think that is a great idea. I will be your first sponsor. Lose 5 pounds and I will treat you to a pedicure and manicure. Your first challenge. I know you can do it I love you the way you are but hey here is your first challenge

Anonymous said...

Mary

Andrea said...

I think that is a great idea, I was thinking of doing something like that myself. I have not been to my WW meeting for 4 weeks I know I have gained 5 or more lbs!!! Ugh~ Girl scout cookies are EVIL!! Good luck

Andrea said...

BY the way that photo of me on here was about 60 lbs ago lol

David Courington said...

Hi,
I like the new look of your blog. Sponsors? Good idea. I will think on that at bit.