Thursday, February 07, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jazz!!!

Where has the time gone? It seems like only yesterday I was in the 5th grade and so excited to get to go see my first first cousin on my dad's side. I had just gotten over the chicken pox and life was grand. Little did I know how much love I would grow in my heart for that precious little cousin, Jasmine Marie Courington! I hope she knows how much she means to me! She has matured into such a wonderful and pleasant young lady. In 1990, how could I ever imagined that I would trust that little girl to watch my own three children 18 years later?? Addi ADORES her cousin Jazz and thinks she can do no wrong. Levi loves her too! They get that from me! I love you Jazz and Happy 18th Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU MADE ME CRY!!!!LOL!!Thank you so much for every little thing you do for me it means the world to me and i love you all soososssooooo much!!!!i don't know what i would do without you!!!!!love you, jasmine

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Jazz!

Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

It is hard for me to think of her as eighteen to. I think back to the first time I seen her at church and she is a very pretty young lady. She is special to me I think of her as one of my own and love her that much.