Sunday, September 28, 2008

Levi's Trip to the Emergency Room

We went to Addi's Fall Ball softball game today. Levi was playing on the playground. I looked behind me to see Levi fall from the jungle gym/monkey bar thingy straight onto his head! My first thought: OH NO! He's going to be paralyzed!! I was fine once I saw him get up and start crying for me. Then I noticed the blood gushing from his head. So off to Children's we went. Two hours and two stitches later, he's fine. He was a real trooper and didn't even get anything to numb the area while they stitched him up! The above picture is out in our yard today before the incident...isn't he cute? The following pictures are from our trip to the ER. I had my camera with me at the ballpark so I took it with me.




Photobucket

7 comments:

The McDowells said...

Poor Levi! Glad he is going to be okay!

Crystal said...

poor thing!

he has the cutest little grin. :)

Granna said...

Watching that fall took 5 years off my life. Levi is my boy, and the thought of him being hurt just kills me. He has been so sweet the past couple of days, and then he had to get hurt. Poor baby.

Emily said...

He's handsome thing, even in a time of crisis! Glad it wasn't too serious!

Mandi said...

He is a cutie pie! Gotta love him. Miss you guys and glad everyone is doing alright despite the stiches! ~Mandi

Anonymous said...

Bless his heart! And yours too! I'm glad to hear he is okay. :)

lesliemcguirk said...

That first picture is just pitiful...