Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Lila!!


I'm pretty worn out and will update more later, but I couldn't let the day pass without blogging a special happy birthday to my Lila! Just because she is the third child, she is just as special as the first and second! She adds so much life to our house and she is the sweetest baby I have ever seen!! I still look at her today and she melts my heart even more than she did one year ago today. I can't believe she is one year old!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Crystal said...

She is beautiful. I hope she had a great birthday.

Anonymous said...

What a doll! She is precious! Happy 1st Birthday to Lila. :)

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

Happy late Birthday Lila! Her dress was just beautiful yesterday!!! She looked just perfect on her Big First Birthday!

Jazz said...

This is so precious!! She has to be the sweetest baby in the world!go to www.time-flys-by.blogspot.com

love you?!!