Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Poor Levi

It has been a ROUGH couple of days in the Kelsey household. Levi has had a terrible stomach virus. Luckily, none of the rest of us have gotten it (yet). He started throwing up early yesterday morning and I finally took him to the emergency room last night. Of course, he quit throwing up once we got there, but I wanted to make sure he wasn't dehydrated. They gave him some phenergan (sp?). Now he has diarrhea. Bless his heart. We were up almost every hour last night. It's been rough. And now he's just wanting me to hold him all the time. Which I don't mind since he rarely wants anyone to hold him, but I do have to go to the potty a couple of times a day! And he doesn't want me to!
Josh had something similar starting Monday and had to go get IV fluids because he was dehydrated!
Hopefully the rest of the Kelsey/Couringtons will be spared!
Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Poor Levi! I hope no one gets it either.