Thursday, February 22, 2007

Poor Paul

Well, as you can guess from the title of this post, Paul was not spared. He starting throwing up last night and it has not been fun. I gave him some of Levi's phenergan, which helped (thanks to the pharmacist that told me what the adult dosage was) but he's still sick. He scared me to death and I thought I was going to have to take him to the ER last night too. He was so weak from vomiting that he fell in the hallway and at first I thought he was having a seizure. It just scared me. Luckily we got him up and back in bed and he seems a little better this morning. Pray for us!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Good grief! Store up on bottles of Lysol. I hope you and Addi and baby Kelsey are spared.

Granna said...

This has been one bad bug. Between Josh laying in the hallway, and Paul in the hallway, what is next? Neither of them seldom let sickness take them down- but they went to a new "low" with this thing. I pray noone else contracts this vicious menace.

Kim said...

Sorry Paul and Levi haven't been feeling well! I will be praying for their super quick recovery!

Emily said...

What was he doing at work today? He must be exhausted!! I hope he and Levi feels better soon and that no one else gets it.