Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Sometime in October....

The Kelsey family will be adding it's third and final addition to the family!!!! We just found out today and are very excited!!! Addi was so excited she entered church tonight yelling at the top of her lungs, "My mommy's going to have a little baby!!!!" Levi doesn't have a clue what's going on.
I haven't even been to the doctor yet, but will be going soon. And no, it wasn't a surprise- Paul and I are just crazy! :-) Everyone has seemed so surprised and we're glad- we hope it was a good surprise for everyone!!
Boy or girl? Red hair, blonde hair, or brown hair? The anticipation is already killing me but for now I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant for one last time!!

8 comments:

Katie said...

I said it on Paul's blog and I will say it again, "I AM SO EXCITED!" You aren't crazy. You have two beautiful, sweet kids and the third is lucky to have parents like you and an aunt like me! :0) I was so excited I almost woke Hannah up from her nap to tell her that she was going to have a cousin. Isn't that stupid? Just please don't name the child (especially if it is a boy) Susie Q!

Anonymous said...

We're excited and look forward to the new little one! Take good care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again! Macy and Charlie are looking forward to having a new cousin! Enjoy your pregnancy, it will go by quickly!

Granna said...

We couldn't be happier. I have already thought about what a big Christmas we will have with all the babies! What fun we will have in the months to come preparing for the little one. I will have to hit the yard sales this spring!

Crystal said...

Congratulations Kim. I agree with Katie. You are anything but crazy. We will keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

OK....First Teale and Now YOU!!! I OFFICALLY HAVE BABY FEVER! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Emily said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you! It's gonna be fun having another baby at church to play with! Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Kimbo, What fun news!! I wish you the best during your pregnancy.(good luck to Paul, too.) Who says you have to stop at just three, though? Keep going. :) I did just see a show on TV of a lady who had 14 and was pregnant with the 15th. (now that's not even funny.)
Take care and get as much rest as possible.