Sunday, January 14, 2007

Karaoke madness

We had a very nice, but long day today! We had church as usual this morning and then Addi and I went to the Bible Bowl at Logan Martin. It's about an hour away so the bus stopped and ate lunch on the way there. Addi threw a nice little fit in the restaurant.
We didn't get back until almost time for church to start tonight.
We went over to Jared and Emily's tonight after church for pizza and games. Well, the guys played pool but we never really played anything. Emily broke out the karoake machine and we had a blast. Who ever said you had to be drunk to enjoy karaoke? Rachel was in very rare form and so was I. We were silly- not our usual mode of operation, if I say so myself. I typically don't even like silly girls, but it's okay to go there every once in a while I suppose. Addi was looking at us like, "Where is my mommy and Rachel?" Anyway, we had a really good time and are planning a girls' pajama karaoke night at our house soon!
Hope you all had a nice weekend!!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I had a blast! Sometimes, you have to be silly just to let all the stress out! You are doing great at weight watchers. Keep it up. We will look H-O-T-T Hot at the Harry Connick Jr. concert. Love you!

Emily said...

I had fun, too! After ya'll left, Casey had to have his run with the mic., too.

Katie said...

It was a lot of fun! Can't wait until girl's night! Keep up the great job at Weight Watchers!