Tuesday, January 16, 2007

What a fit!

Being the terrible mom that I am, I left Addi with Paul last night so I could go to Target in peace. First let me say that I'm almost too embarrassed to post this video at all, but let's face it, it's reality. And blogs are supposed to be about reality, right?? Addi had been with me all day, including a grocery trip to Wal-mart where she complained the entire time that her feet were hurting. She turned around to the lady behind us in line and said, "My feet are hurting and my mommy won't let me sit down and rest them." She forgot to mention that she was tired because I had patiently allowed her to play at McDonald's for 2 hours prior to our trip to Wal-Mart. Anyway, when I left her she pitched a 30 minute fit, making me feel even worse for leaving her because Paul had to suffer the consequences! Because we only have video on our small camera, he was only able to video the fit in small sections. Below is just a small portion of her fit. Do you think her red hair suits her now????

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, my. Poor Paul. That was good for a laugh but was Paul laughing at the time? Probably not!

David Courington said...

Hate to say it, but I only wish I had a video of another little girl a few(more than a few)years ago. She wasn't red headed, but just as high pitched.This too will pass! I love you.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I do recall your mom telling me about YOUR fits similar to that one! I guess its true about paybacks??? My mom always said to me "I can't wait for you to have kids so you'll see what you did to me!" Kim, I also never believed all those women in wal-mart who would say "just wait til their teenagers"... but guess what?? It gets WORSE!!! You are definately in my thoughts and prayers!!!!
Cindi McGee

Anonymous said...

I can laugh now, but it won't be long until we have to deal with Hannah pitching a fit! It is rough being 4 years old!

Granna said...

It appears that Levi is sitting in the living room watching TV and paying her no attention, at all. Yes, the fit is a reminder of another "fit" pitcher- who turned out okay.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog...but I have been surfing around the bloggin' world tonight and somehow through friends and comments and links and....whatever...I came to yours. I wanted to comment and say hi and the video...well, I can relate. I have three children. I can totally see one of my girls doing that. We live in Athens, Alabama and attend West Hobbs Street Church of Christ here...enjoyed visiting your blog and look forward to visiting again. Have a great day!
Heather :)