Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Stubborn Baby Girl?

We weren't able to get a definitive answer on the ultrasound today, but the technician (who seemed to really know what she was doing) "thinks" it's a girl!!! She said she saw NOTHING to make her think boy at all, just didn't get a good enough look to say girl for sure. SO, we're going to buy pink stuff for now (and keep the receipts!). I'm beginning to feel pretty confident that this baby is indeed a girl. We'll have another ultrasound in about 8 weeks, but until then we're going to "think" she's a girl!!!
In good news though, the doctor says the baby is measuring perfectly and everything else looked normal. I had gained back 3 pounds so that puts me still at 7 pounds below starting weight. Note that I will not be posting about my weight when I start packing it on.... :-) Paul kindly told me tonight that I'm starting to look "like you're with child." Well, thanks....I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

snap

Emily said...

Well I voted girl on Paul's blog, for whatever it's worth. Well have fun buying clothes for a girl and thankfully she's? healthy! :)