Wednesday, May 30, 2007

9 Years and Counting....

Happy Anniversary, Paul!! Paul and I have been married 9 years today! It's hard to believe it's been that long! No, every day hasn't been perfect, but the past 9 years have been the happiest of my life. Paul completes my life in so many ways. He makes me feel special even when I don't think I deserve it. He has given me the two most beautiful children I have ever laid eyes on. I can only hope that the next 50 years are as good as the first 9!!! Love you, Paul!

Change of subject, but please keep the Maddox family in your prayers. It looks like baby girl Maddox is going to make her big entrance sooner than expected!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Anniversary to you two. I hope it's a wonderful day for you guys.

We are all praying for baby Maddox and her family. Please keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kim! Happy Anniversary to you both! I wish you many, many more wonderful years together.

I am praying for Tina and Baby Maddox. They are all in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to the next post!