Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In Desperate Need of an Update!!


If anyone is even still checking my blog, I'm finally back for an updated post!!! A LOT has happened since my last post, so much that I don't even know where to start!!! I'll try to keep it brief!
  • Baby Maddox, now known as Bayley Lauren Maddox was born on Sunday, June 3rd, weighing in at 2 pounds and 14 ounces. She has done very well and we're continuing to pray that she will pack on some weight so she can join mom, dad, and Sydney at home in good ol' Pleasant Grove, Alabama! Congrats Brian and Tina!
  • We had VBS last week and it was a blast!!
  • Our air conditioner went out and we spent last Thursday and Friday night at my Mom and Dad's house. (Thanks!) It is working again now, thankfully, especially since temps here have been toward the upper 90's!
  • I went to the dr. last Tuesday for my regular appointment. I was 21 weeks then. I had gained another 3 pounds, putting me at -4 pounds now. Baby is doing fine and kicking like a soccer star. Addi and Paul are both enjoying feeling "her" hefty kicks! We go back on June 26th (if that's a Tuesday) for another ultrasound to see if she is really a she!
  • Addi has started a new hobby- playing computer games! She is getting quite good at the mouse and obviously gets that from the Kelsey side of the family.
  • Levi moved up to the 2's, 3's and 4's class at church. He did better Sunday than he did at VBS, hopefully he's getting used to it.
  • We have been enjoying mom and dad's pool and Levi is quite the tadpole. He puts his little life jacket on and goes his own merry way. Unfortunately, Addi is STILL hanging onto our necks so it's a good thing Levi likes the water!!!
I guess that's about it for now. I'm posting a couple of recent pics of the kids. I'll try to do better at updating in the future!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute

Granna said...

I need to update, too. Tell Addi not to worry about Bandit! I miss you guys. Dad and I want to take everyone to the beach, next year.

Kim said...

I am glad you are back and doing well!