Friday, June 15, 2007

Getting Ready For Camp!

That time of year is here again!!! CAMP!!! This is my absolute favorite week of the entire year!! I would rather skip Christmas than skip camp! I know that's a little drastic, but it's the truth! I went to camp for the first time when I was around 8 months old! I have only missed one summer since then! There's nothing better than getting away from the world (tv, internet, cell phones, etc.) to spend an entire week with other Christians who are teaching the gospel to young people. It's awesome! This will probably be my last post before we leave!! I have TONS of packing to do. It takes a lot to pack up 4 people! And next year will be worse!!!
If anyone wants to send Addi (or Levi, even though he won't know the difference) some mail to camp, the address is ICYC

c/o Campers Name

Pleasantfield Road

Oakman, Al. 35579

I'll try to post some pictures when we get back next week! Hope you all have a great week!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope you have a great time! I have never stayed at camp but I hope to get more involved and take Hailey this next year!

Paul said...

Come our week! Father's Day 2008.