Tuesday, June 26, 2007

New Blog Title

Sorry for only posting the little blinkie thing earlier, but as you can see, baby Kelsey #3 is definitely a GIRL!!! Her name is Lila Victoria Kelsey. I really should have changed the name of my blog sooner because this little one is definitely already a part of our lives! I guess today really hit home that she will be here before we know it and I should acknowledge her as a whole person in my blog title!
The baby is now head down which made it a lot easier for the technician to get a good look at her! She weighs approximately 1 pound and 5 ounces! Over twice the weight she was only 7 weeks ago at our last ultrasound! My blood pressure remains low and I only gained 1 pound in the past 3 weeks (I figured it would be more because of camp and all those good rolls!). That puts my total at -3. Like I said before, once I start putting on more weight, I will probably conveniently forget to post those details!

In other news, our white van is giving us problems again! The radiator was completely empty and gushing water everywhere. Thankfully, my brother Josh was able to come over today and fix the problem. Thanks Josh, SO MUCH! It's nice to have a brother that is handy and always willing to lend a hand!
I talked to Tina today and Bayley is continuing to gain weight! Go Bayley! It looks like she will be home way before her due date (barring any setbacks- keep praying!).
I had a message from Rachel and she got discharged from the hospital and is back at her mom's house. She wanted to know why I didn't tell her how bad the pain would be....well, because I didn't want to scare her! Please keep praying for her too!
Well, that's all for now...hope everyone's having a great week!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait to meet Lila! I LOVE your new template for your blog. I didn't know they had pretty ones out there. I will have to find one for my blog. I don't like the plain Jane!

Anonymous said...

nice new look

Rachel said...

Baby Lila will be here before you know it! I need to start planning the baby shower...yippee!