Thursday, June 28, 2007

Addi's Blog

I love Mommy. And Mommy is the best. Mommy is a superhero. Mommy is the greatest Mommy of the world. Mommy loves me best.

I hope Daddy is a superhero. (Followed by much laughter).

I love pbskids.org.

Mommy likes to get on blogs.

I love Mommy sooooo much. She is greatest Mommy in the whole wide world.

Levi is a stinker. Levi is the greatest baby. I can even hold him. Levi is the best kiddo. He is the best hero in the world.

The baby is so best. She is my favorite friend. I hope Lila loves me. I'll be the best sister in the whole wide world. Lila is the best kiddo in the whole wide world.

From Addi Kelsey

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Good job, Addi! Love you lots, Mandi

Kim said...

Hey Addi! This is a very sweet blog :)

Anonymous said...

this is to cute

Anonymous said...

She does grammer real Good for a 4 year old