Thursday, June 14, 2007

Just a couple of things...

I know that noone will believe I'm posting two days in a row!!
Tina has started a blog to keep everyone updated on Bayley's progress and journey (and she might say something about Sydney now and then too!) :-). The address is www.sydneynbayleysproudmommy.blogspot.com. Be sure to check it out and leave her comments!!
Secondly, I have an Addi story from last night. Well, first let me give a little background. Mom and Dad have a beautiful, HUGE, yet sweet, dog named Bandit. But Bandit likes to dig. As a matter of fact, he has dug a hole about (this is just an estimate) 3 or 4 feet into the ground up under their sidewalk going to the pool. SO, on the way home from church last night Addi says, "Mommy, where is hell?" I casually tried to pass it off and told her I wasn't sure. To which she said, "Well, isn't it in the ground?" To which I said, "Probably." To which she said, "Well, what will happen if Bandit digs all the way to hell?" It's so hard not to hurt her feelings because I wanted to just die laughing and she was being very serious!! I reassured her that Bandit could dig forever and not get that far!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Addi is so funny. Yesterday at the library program, a girl said "Hi, Mr. Kelsey!" Addi said to her "I'm his daughter."