Wednesday, August 08, 2007

30 Weeks!

Well, today marks week 30 for this pregnancy! I'm posting this accomplishment just for Tina! ;-) I'm still feeling great, other than the fact that I was up at 2 a.m. with heartburn. A little Zantac took care of that pretty quick. At 2 a.m. I was very thankful for the DVR!! I am starting to really look forward to the arrival of our little Lila. It has seemed so far away until very recently. Now it seems like it is just around the corner! We'll have the c-section around 39 weeks or earlier, so I only have about 9 weeks to go!!! I'll meet with my new doctor when I go next week. I hope I like him. If not, I'll choose to use another doctor in my group for the section. I hate that my doctor is retiring right now. Couldn't have chosen a more inconvenient timing (for me, that is).
I'm taking Addi to the doctor today. She has been very congested and I'm afraid she may have some kind of infection (sinus or bronchitis). Her cough sounds pretty rough.
Paul and Alex got all of our furniture moved back last night! Yea!!! The floors look absolutely wonderful!!! I'm so proud of all the work Paul put into this project. It was a lot of hard work, but definitely worth it! I dusted a LOT last night, but still have some to do. That sanding really got the place very, very dusty. I think that's what started Addi's congestion.
Paul went back to work Monday, so the kids and I are starting to get back into our "routine" if that's what you call it. Levi has decided he likes to sleep late like Addi and myself so I'm not complaining about that at all!!! The only bad thing is that we're all going to be accustomed to sleeping in and Lila is going to throw a major kink in that routine!
Well, that's all for now! Happy Wednesday!!

3 comments:

Paul said...

Thanks for being displaced for past few days!

Sydney & Bayley's Proud Mommy said...

WOOHOO!!!! YAY I am VERY happy for you and thanks for posting it just for me lol I actually thought u didnt hit 30 weeks until tomorrow so I got to be happy 1 day earlier. I just knew Lila was going to be an overachieve & beat us! Bayleys first trip to church is hopefully going to be September 2nd so tell Levi to get ready for some company in his room...she is NOT quiet these days!

Kenzie said...

I hope that you're ok in your pregnancy... I'm about seven weeks pregnant and really scared...

I hope everything goes well for you. :) I'll pray for you!